Action Alert! Contact Your Senators and Representatives!
Youth BEST Program and 1,000 Miles Campaign Legislative Appropriation
This appropriation will allow us to continue working with communities around the state to implement the Governor’s 1,000 Miles Campaign and to expand the reach of the Youth Bicycle Education & Safety Training Program. If your Senator or Representative is on the committee, we need you to immediately reach out and ask them to support this appropriation.
(SCROLL DOWN FOR CONTACT INFO!)
- Utah’s population is growing
- We need to address the population, mobility, economic development, tourism, personal health, and air quality challenges Utah is currently facing
- There needs to be a more serious effort to encourage bicycling for transportation and recreation
- The 1,000 Miles Campaign works with communities to build the bicycle lanes, paths, and trails citizens are demanding
- The Youth Bicycle Education & Safety Training Program works educates youth so future citizens can use bicycles for transportation and recreation
- Both programs are important in making sure Utah has a strong future and continues to be a place people want to live, work, and play.
- Thank you for supporting this appropriation